Freezepop's JEM! Freezepop's JEM!

One thing...

Gay paedo's all over the world are going to be jerking off to that.

Anyway, it was pretty hilarious and it look like you put in quite a bit of effort editing the whole thing, although the lip sync was a bit off, so I gave you an 8/10 for hilarity and effort. Good work.

A cap opener man comes. A cap opener man comes.

Wow! Nicely done!

This is brilliant, I love the sketchy-but-sleek style you used and the way you animated with the brush tool. I wouldn't be surprised if this saw the front page.

Keep it up! I'll definitely be checking out more of your work!

NOBU777 responds:

Please also expect the next work.

The One Layer Collab The One Layer Collab

This is going on the front page.

Seriously, there's a lot of sweet animation in there, and this is definitely going to be featured on the front page. My only complaint was that it was a little bit long and I was getting a bit bored by the end, apart from that great work!

Preloader Loaded! Preloader Loaded!

Flash has a test function for a reason...

Why do you need to upload a preloader to Newgrounds just to test it? In case you didn't realise, Flash does have a test function. So use it!

And anyway, 7.4mb for a preloader is completely and utterly pointless, that means you've only got 2.6mb for your movies/games. Seriously, preloaders are meant to be simple, so stick to the Newgrounds preloader or make something with a much smaller file size, my preloader is just a bar that fills up and it's probably about 50kb max, and they're just fine.

blaalb responds:

sorry .. but i work in swishMAX and i can't see if a preloader is working properly .. so i had to post it .. sorry for the inconvenience...

Faith Fighter Faith Fighter

This would make a great console game!

Seriously, I think that if a longer and more complex version of this game (maybe with a stroyline or something) was released on PS2 or another console, you would make some serious cash, it's absolutely great! Tom released Alien Homonid on Console, I think it would be great if you would do the same with this.

10/10 and 5/5 for pure brilliance!

Flash Solitary Flash Solitary

This is going on the front page!

As well as addictive and fun gameplay, this game has great presentation and sweet animations! I loved playing this game as a little kid, but I could never finish it, now I'm determined to do it!

Without a doubt, this will end up on front page. Hell, it might even a few awards! 10/10 and 5/5 for pure brilliance!

The Newgrounds Jingle The Newgrounds Jingle

I think I found the celebrity singer

Is it Tay Zonday? Is it? Do I win?

Good song btw, odd but good.

TheLobsterman responds: